Featured Post

Whatsapp Security System

Our world “Interconnected”, our lives “Interconnected” and our data is “Vulnerable”. Yes, it is bitter but a real truth that we a...

LIMELIGHT - Woh Char Log Kya Kahenge

LIMELIGHT - Personality Development
 
We must have heard these words from our
parents and relatives at least a million times while growing up.
“Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge”.
These four people changed our whole
society. The way we think,the way we grow or the way we should not grow.
These four people are responsible for our evolution,
what we want or what we should want.
Now lets quickly capitulate what these four
people are looking for:
1)    
You cannot sleep till 10:00 AM
because “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge.
2)    
You cannot dress as you want
because “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge.
3)    
You should take bath everyday
because “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge. I really don’t know why somebody
will want to see me while I am in shower.
4)    
You cannot remain bachelor for
long time or say till you turn 26 and onwards because “Chaar log dekhnge to kya
kahenge.
5)    
You should only become a Dr. or
Engineer otherwise “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge.
6)    
You cannot go for an inter
caste marriage because “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge.
7)    
You should try to be look more
fair otherwise “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge.
8)    
You should come in top 3 in
your school or “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge.
Even after marriage these four people
didn’t leave you.
First three points are common as above.
There is not much of a difference when it comes to mother and wife.

Rest other points are
1)    
We cannot travel on bikes
otherwise “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge”.
2)    
We should travel at least twice
every year or “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge”.
3)    
We need to always look our
happy best or “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge”.
4)    
We need to remain within a
certain waist diameter or “Chaar log dekhnge to kya kahenge”.
These four people are responsible for what
I am today. I never saw these 4 people in my life, who are they where did they
come from and where did they go. These questions troubled my mind from childhood.
After all the troubles I went through as a
kid to search for these four people really made my life hell. Scarred me
forever. I still search for these “Chaar log” even on facebook.
They are like my pseudo parents as they have
always been silently telling me what I should do what I should have become what
I want.
 And
for long I suffered, but like all Hindi movie hero I started my quest. The quest of finding his lost parents, kumbh mein bichde bhai….. (background music please.) 
Yes I am a big fan of all kind of Hindi
movies (Any certificate and grade).
After two decades of searching I finally could
not find these four guys.

Conclusion- 'Woh Char Log Kya Kahenge'- Agar Yeh Bhi Hum Sochenge Toh Woh Kya Sochenge!!!

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 15, 2022 at 8:15 AM delete

This is the best ever whatsapp and i liked this app for more download Live NetTv Apk and this is not only a single app you can download RedBox Tv APK there is you can also Chinese New Year 2022

Reply
avatar